Commuting to Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village
Salcedo Street is at the back of Makati Medical Center. SALCEDO ONE CENTRE (formerly BUILDERS CENTRE) is beside Union Bank, across the Indonesian Embassy & Café France.
Salcedo Street is at the back of Makati Medical Center. ZETA BUILDING is near the Indonesian Embassy & where the Italian Embassy is located. Café France is at the ground floor.
If you are coming from:
- EDSA (by MRT), get off at the MRT/Ayala Station (SM Department Store) and either:
- walk towards Ayala Ave., & take the UV Express Ayala, Ayala/Washington jeep, or, Ayala/LRT bus. Get off at PB Com Tower or RCBC Plaza and walk towards Salcedo Street through the underpass.
- walk towards Pasay Road/Arnaiz Avenue. Take the jeep going to Libertad that passes through Amorsolo St.. Get off at Amorsolo Mansion (before the Shell Station at the left), turn right at V.A Rufino and walk towards Salcedo Street.
- EDSA (by bus), you can take the LRT/Ayala bus and get off at at PB Com Tower or RCBC Plaza and walk towards Salcedo Street through the underpass.
- BUENDIA/GIL PUYAT LRT STATION, take the jeep or bus for Guadalupe, Makati Avenue, or Makati Med, then, get off at Crispa/ Tropical Hut. Walk towards Makati Med going to Salcedo Street.
- LANDMARK, take the jeepney bound to Libertad near Fairmont Hotel along Pasay Road. Get off at Amorsolo Street (before the stoplight). Walk towards Rufino St & walk left to Salcedo Street.